jueves, 10 de abril de 2014


Una cancion muy bonita que hace reflexionar...

The Sounds - Hurt the ones I love




Letra :

Lyrics to Hurt The Ones I Love
With you by my side  - Contigo de mi lado          
I know it will be all right - se que todo ira bien
We'll have the time of our lives - tendremos la oportunidad de nuestras vidas
As we drive into the night- mientras conducimos en la noche

You've been tried and you've been tested - has estado siendo probado y puesto a prueba
It was wrong that you got neglected - estuvo equiovcado que lo negligeses
I know it's hard but you gotta see - se que es dificil pero tienes que ver
That you ask too much from me -  que pediste mucho de mi

I always hurt the ones that I love - yo siempre hiero a los que quiero

Let me show you why - dejame mostrarte porque
I've been so troubled inside - he estado metido en tantos problemas
It's like I can't make up my mind - es como si no pudiese construir mi mente
I think about you all the time - pienso en ti todo el rato

You've been tried and you've been tested - has estado siendo probado y puesto a prueba
It was wrong that you got neglected - estuvo equiovcado que lo negligeses
I know it's hard but you gotta see - se que es dificil pero tienes que ver
That you ask too much from me - que pediste mucho de mi

I always hurt the ones that I love - yo siempre hiero a los que quiero

Sometimes it feels like something is wrong - a veces da la sensacion de que algo esta mal
and that you don't understand me - y que tu no me entiendes
And I know how you feel and I don't wanna be - y yo se como te sientes y yo no quiero ser
the one who lets you down - el que te hunda

I always hurt the ones that I love - yo siempre hiero a los que quiero
I always hurt the ones that I love-  yo siempre hiero a los que quiero

[Break]

Why do I always hurt the ones that I love? - ¿ por que  yo siempre hiero a los que quiero ?
Why do I always hurt the ones that I love?- ¿ por que  yo siempre hiero a los que quiero ?


I've tried so hard, I've tried so hard -  lo he intentado tanto , lo he intentado tanto
But I can't let you go, I can't let you go . pero no puedo dejarte ir
I've tried so hard, I've tried so hard - lo he intentado tanto , lo he intentado tanto
But I can't let you go, I can't let you go - pero no puedo dejarte ir


[Break]

Sometimes it feels like something is wrong and that you don't understand me
And I know how you feel and I don't wanna be the one who lets you down

I always hurt the ones that I love
I always hurt the ones that I love

(Thanks to Tiffany Leigh for these lyrics)

 Traduccion por Jaime Miret 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario